Join The Team
Marketing Intern: Creative Studio for Digital Experience Design
Digital Ambiance is a multi-disciplinary design studio that works at the intersection of architectural, artistic, and experiential environments. With a passion for creating bespoke placemaking features and interactive digital installations, we integrate new technology and custom design build features that come to life and capture the viewers’ attention and imagination.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team and help drive efforts to create brand consistency and awareness through a variety of platforms and initiatives. Beyond hourly compensation, you will be getting first-hand experience working with a team of Designers and Engineers from various backgrounds, ability to apply your theoretical knowledge to real strategies and campaigns, gain relevant experience to strengthen your resume, develop professional connections, expand your knowledge base, and give yourself a competitive advantage for future opportunities.
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.
- Create and share engaging content, including text, images, and videos that promote the company’s brand utilizing graphic design elements that are appealing to potential audiences.
- Ensure current social media strategy aligns with company goals and values.
- Monitor engagement on platforms and interact with requests on social media posts.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns using KPIs.
- Modify existing proposal and sales deck templates to align with current brand guidelines.
- Create new custom proposals and deck templates that will help target specific verticals.
- Recommend marketing campaigns and strategies that will help expand the company’s presence to outlined target audiences.
- Assist with awards/publications, trade show, and conference submissions.
- Assist with updating content and portfolio information on the Digital Ambiance website.
- Prior experience/knowledge with managing multiple social media platforms for B2B companies.
- Working knowledge with Google Workspace, InDesign, Adobe Suite, and basic video editing.
- Familiar with WordPress for website updates.
Pay: Paid internship. Hourly rate based on experience and qualifications.
Schedule: Flexible based on Availability and Workload
Contact / Application Information: Email portfolio / resume to Careers@digitalambiance.com
apply at firstname.lastname@example.org