Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We currently have some positions open. If you don’t see any positions that apply to you, we are always eager to connect with talented individuals who share our passion and values. We encourage you to submit your resume for future consideration, as we anticipate growth and potential opportunities. Your information will be kept on file, and we will reach out should a suitable position become available. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to the possibility of working together in the future.
Digital Ambiance is a multi-disciplinary design studio that works at the intersection of architectural, artistic, and experiential environments. With a passion for creating bespoke placemaking features and interactive digital installations, we integrate new technology and custom design build features that come to life and capture the viewers’ attention and imagination.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team and help drive efforts to create brand consistency and awareness through a variety of platforms and initiatives. Beyond hourly compensation, you will be getting first-hand experience working with a team of Designers and Engineers from various backgrounds, ability to apply your theoretical knowledge to real strategies and campaigns, gain relevant experience to strengthen your resume, develop professional connections, expand your knowledge base, and give yourself a competitive advantage for future opportunities.
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.
- Create and share engaging content, including text, images, and videos that promote the company’s brand utilizing graphic design elements that are appealing to potential audiences.
- Ensure current social media strategy aligns with company goals and values.
- Monitor engagement on platforms and interact with requests on social media posts.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns using KPIs.
- Modify existing proposal and sales deck templates to align with current brand guidelines.
- Create new custom proposals and deck templates that will help target specific verticals.
- Recommend marketing campaigns and strategies that will help expand the company’s presence to outlined target audiences.
- Assist with awards/publications, trade show, and conference submissions.
- Assist with updating content and portfolio information on the Digital Ambiance website.
- Prior experience/knowledge with managing multiple social media platforms for B2B companies.
- Working knowledge with Google Workspace, InDesign, Adobe Suite, and basic video editing.
- Familiar with WordPress for website updates.
Pay: Paid internship. Hourly rate based on experience and qualifications.
Schedule: Flexible based on Availability and Workload
Contact / Application Information: Email portfolio / resume to Careers@digitalambiance.com
Digital Ambiance is seeking an experienced Accountant / FP&A professional to oversee and manage all financial aspects of our projects. As a critical member of our team, you will provide essential financial support to Project Managers, lead project accounting efforts, and maintain financial records for the entire organization. This role is pivotal in ensuring the financial health of our projects and the success of our company.
- Manage, analyze, and report on project costs and revenue to ensure accurate project profit and loss calculations.
- Oversee the complete project accounting life cycle, including setting up project accounts, tracking budgets, validating invoices, and reconciling payables and receivables.
- Execute complex accounting tasks related to project contracts, billing events, and billing transaction exceptions for medium-sized and moderately complex projects.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and project teams to establish project budgets and provide accounting recommendations as necessary.
- Generate project financial reports and identify areas for review and improvement.
- Authorize access to project accounts and handle expense transfers in compliance with accounting practices and guidelines.
- Maintain quality control standards for accurate and precise project-related financial records.
- Investigate project variances, submit variance reports to management, and ensure contract and change order compliance.
- Monitor key indicators for problem projects and communicate concerns to project managers.
- Ensure draft invoices are accurate based on client agreements, obtain necessary approvals, and submit invoices to clients.
- Manage subcontractor relationships, evaluate sub consultant invoices, and follow up on subcontractor payment requests.
- Identify and record unpaid contract billings, and follow up with Project Manager or Sales Manager on delinquent accounts receivable.
- Respond to client requests for more detailed financial information, and review and approve project-related billings.
- Attend project-related meetings and communicate project financial status.
- Prepare and submit government reports related to projects.
- Compile information for review by Senior Consultants and internal/external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts, working closely with various departments to gather input and ensure alignment with company goals.
- Interact professionally with regulatory agencies, subcontractors, and clients.
- Stay current with project accounting principles and best practices.
- Make ethical decisions regarding company finances and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, or a closely-related field, or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant post education experience in accounting, project-based contracts and change management documents.
- Experience with project-based design, fabrication, or construction accounting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of project-based accounting principles, practices, and methods.
- Analytical mindset and the ability to make sound financial decisions independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for both accounting and non-accounting audiences.
- Strong self-leadership skills, organization, attention to detail, and results orientation.
- Proficiency with technical writing, office automation and accounting software, technology, math principles, spreadsheets, Xero, Dext, Gusto, Google Workspace, Slack, Asana, Freshsales.
- Exceptional time-management, organization, critical thinking, problem-solving abilities.
- Adherence to company policies.
- Willingness to work beyond typical work hours based on project requirements.
Why Digital Ambiance
- Part-time contract.
- Fully remote position.
- Opportunity to work at the forefront of cutting-edge design and technology.
- Collaborative and creative work environment.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Work on creative projects that leave a lasting impact on viewers and communities.
If you are a finance professional with a passion for creativity and innovation and want to be a part of our dynamic team, we invite you to apply for the FP&A Analyst / Accountant position.
Digital Ambiance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com